Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Change My Email Preferences or Account Information?
- Why can't I receive emails?
- I forgot my password. How can I update or change the password?
Order Information & Returns
- How can I place an order?
- How can I track the status of my order?
- When will my order be processed? When will I receive my order?
- What is your return policy?
- How can I change or cancel an existing order?
- I want to purchase an item that I see on-line, but you don't have my size/color. Will it be coming back in stock?
- I just placed my order, but I forgot to use the promotional code/the code didn't process. What should I do?
- How will my order be shipped?
- What are your shipping rates?
- Do you ship orders outside of the United States or to US territories?
- Do you ship to military addresses or P.O. Boxes?
Payment/Credit Cart Information
- What forms of payment do you accept? Can I pay by personal check or money order?
- How do I use my Gift Card on-line? Can it be used in retail stores?
- When Will I Be Billed For My Order?
- My credit card was declined, but the charge is showing on my credit card. What happened?
- I recently ordered something, but now it's on sale. Do you honor price adjustments?
- Does AshleyStewart.com match retail store prices?
- I received my order, but one item was missing, incorrect, or damaged. What happens now?
- I never received my order.
- How can I apply for an Ashley Stewart Credit Card?
- Is your site secure? Why do I not see the security lock symbol? Is my information kept private?
- Do any of your products contain lead?
- Do you have a catalog?
- How do I obtain information regarding career opportunities?
- How do I become a model?
- Who do I contact regarding business opportunities?
- How do I obtain information regarding charity donations to my organization?
- How do I report any suspicious, suspected illegal or unethical activity?
- I have not received my birthday promo code as I have in the past. How can I obtain this?
1. How Do I Change My Email Preferences or Account Information?
To change your Email Preferences or Account Information:
- Log-in to your account by clicking on the "Welcome: Login/Register" link located in the top navigation bar.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Click on the "LOGIN" button.
- You will now be logged into your account.
- Click on the section you wish to edit.
- Update your new information.
- Click on the "APPLY" button.
Why can't I receive emails?
To ensure that email from Ashley Stewart is not marked as spam, add our email address (email@example.com) to your email account's address book.
If you are not on our email list already, please click here to join.Back to top
3. I forgot my password. How can I update or change the password?
If you forget your password, we can send you an e-mail to your account's email address to assist you. If you would like to do that now, please follow the instructions below:
- Click on "LOGIN" located in the top navigation bar.
- Directly under the password field is a link that says "Forgot your password?”.
- You will be taken to the forgotten password screen, where you will be prompted to enter your email address.
- Enter your email address and click the "SEND" button.
- We will send you an email with a temporary password. For security purposes, your original password will be reset by our system.
- Click on the link in the email you receive.
- You will be required to enter your new password.
- Click on the "LOGIN" in the header once more and login using your new password. You can now shop as you normally would.
Please Note: Your password is case-sensitive.Back to top
Order Information & Returns
1. How can I place an order?
Ashley Stewart uses a simple and secure checkout process for quick, easy purchasing. Select the item on any product page and then select and indicate the size, color and quantity for each item. Next, click on “Add to Bag”. At any time you can just click on the “MY BAG” icon on the upper right corner of your screen to checkout. Follow the steps and enter the information needed to complete the checkout process.
If you already have an Ashley Stewart account, go to "Welcome: LogIn/Register" to enter your email address and password, and click “Sign In”.
If you do not have an Ashley Stewart account, you will be given the option to create an Ashley Stewart account, which will allow you to view your order status, edit email preferences, and much more.
We also have a team of personal shoppers ready to take your order by phone. To protect your security, we do not accept orders via email. To place an order now, call Customer Service toll-free in the US at 844-3ASHLEY or 605-271-6130 (International calls).Back to top
2. How can I track the status of my order?
The method of tracking an order varies according to where and how the package was sent. After placing an order on AshleyStewart.com, you will receive an order confirmation email, which indicates the merchandise you purchased and the amount you will be charged once the item has shipped.
You will also receive a second email once your order has actually shipped from our fulfillment center. If the order is being shipped to a domestic US address, this second email will include a tracking number and other details that will let you determine the progress of your order.
If the order was to an international address, our carriers do not currently provide similar tracking.The second email will indicate the expected delivery time that it will take for the package to arrive at the shipping destination. If you haven’t received the package by that date, or if you don’t receive these two emails or you would like further information, please contact one of our personal shoppers at 844-3ASHLEY or 605-271-6130 (International Calls) for assistance.
Please Note: Our personal shoppers will not be able to track or trace any international shipments until the delivery window expected for a shipment has exceeded.Back to top
3. When will my order be processed? When will I receive my order?
Provided that all authorization criteria have been met and the order is approved, all orders placed Monday - Friday before 2pm EST will be processed and shipped the same business day. Otherwise, the order will be shipped the following business day. If you place your order through our website on a holiday or weekend day, the order will be processed the next business day.
We do not ship or deliver on weekends or holidays*. Delivery varies by service level as follows: Standard Shipping packages will be delivered on Saturdays but not on Sunday or Holidays; Priority and Express shipped packages will not be delivered on Weekends or Holidays*.
For your protection, we may require proof of identity in the event of the following:
- If different billing & shipping addresses are entered
- If we determine a past history of fraud or chargeback has been assigned to your account
- If we are unable to verify billing address information (i.e. non-US credit cards)
These situations may delay our processing of your order. If additional proof of identity is required, we will contact you. Reasons for requesting proof of identity are subject to change at any time.Back to top
4. What is your return policy?
You can return most items purchased on AshleyStewart.com to our retail stores or to our E-commerce Warehouse. “Web Exclusive” items, items purchased using PayPal, Spanx products (see below) or Lavish by Ashley Stewart items can only be returned to our Warehouse and will not be accepted as returns in our retail stores.
Items being returned to our Warehouse should be returned to our on-line store distribution center at: Ashley Stewart Warehouse, 300 Nixon Lane Edison, NJ 08837 USA. Please see the back of your order form that was received with your shipment for complete return instructions.
Items purchased in our retail stores cannot be returned to AshleyStewart.com and need to be returned to any local Ashley Stewart store.
Spanx products, whether purchased on-line or in-stores, are excluded from our general return policy. Any Spanx product returned to us will be discarded and NO refunds or exchanges will be issued, regardless of condition or packaging. No exceptions.
If you wish to return an on-line purchase to a store, please bring with you a copy of your invoice in order to receive the correct refund. If you do not provide a copy of your invoice the store will only issue a store credit for the lowest known selling price of the item.
Other things to know about your return:
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with the items purchased for any reason, you may return them for a refund of the purchase price only. Shipping fees or taxes will not be reimbursed. Customers are responsible for all outbound and return shipping costs. Exceptions to this policy will be made for defective items only. In the event of defective merchandise, or a shipment of the wrong item, Ashley Stewart will reimburse the customer for the cost of shipping the merchandise back. In order to receive a reimbursement for the shipping fees back to AshleyStewart.com, customers MUST ship the merchandise back either standard mail or other GROUND shipping services. If any other methods are used (Next day, 2nd day, 3 day, etc) shipping costs will not be reimbursed even in the event of damaged or wrong shipped merchandise.
The address for returns to our on-line fulfillment center is: Ashley Stewart Warehouse, 300 Nixon Lane Edison, NJ 08837 USA.
Please Note: For International orders, Ashley Stewart does not reimburse for Customs/Duties/Tariffs paid.
- All returns must be received within 30 calendar days from date of purchase to receive a refund
- All returns MUST be in new and unused condition in original packaging with tags attached
- Invoice # and Billing Name must appear on the Return/Exchange Form
Check Your Email: We will send you an email once your return has been received at our fulfillment center and processed and the proper account is credited. You should expect the credit to be processed within 10-14 business days after we have received your return and should appear on your credit card statement within 1-2 billing cycles.
Returns will be processed within 14 business days from the date we receive your return package at our returns facility.
If you no longer have a copy of your invoice or the Return/Exchange Form and wish to obtain one, please click here to print or request one by email. You may also call our Customer Service Department toll-free in the US on 844-3ASHLEY or 605-271-6130 (International Calls).Back to top
5. How can I change or cancel an existing order?
All orders entered and submitted on AshleyStewart.com are immediately sent to our fulfillment center for processing. An order can only be canceled on-line if the order is shown under My Account with an "Approved" status. Orders that are “In Process”, "Printed" or "Shipped" cannot be canceled. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause. If you wish to cancel a Pending order, please call Customer Service toll-free in the US at 844-3ASHLEY or 605-271-6130 (International Calls).
If you feel you have ordered the wrong size or color, we suggest that you enter a new order for the preferred product. When the incorrect merchandise is received, just return it to our distribution center using the return procedures. This will be the fastest way for you to receive the merchandise you desire.Back to top
6. I want to purchase an item that I see on-line, but you don't have my size/color. Will it be coming back in stock?
We like to keep our inventory fresh and full of the season's newest styles. Therefore, most items are not restocked. If you would like to know whether an item will be restocked, please contact our Customer Service Representatives / Personal Shoppers at toll-free in the US at 844-3ASHLEY or 605-271-6130 (International Calls).Back to top
7. I just placed my order, but I forgot to use the promotional code/the code didn't process. What should I do?
Once an order is placed, a promotional code cannot be applied. Please call Customer Service at toll-free in the US at 844-3ASHLEY or 605-271-6130 (International Calls) immediately to cancel the order and place a new one using the promotional code. We can place the order for you over the phone, or you can place a new order on-line. Unfortunately, if your order has already been processed we will not be able to cancel it. In this case, you will have to return the item bought for the higher price and place a second order with the correct promotional code to get the price adjustment.Back to top
1. How will my order be shipped?
All packages are shipped via the United States Postal Service (USPS), FedEx or other similar carriers.
International shipments are delivered by local postal authorities in most cases.
2. What are your shipping rates?
Shipping rates are determined based on where you are shipping the merchandise and the speed of service selected (i.e. – Standard, Priority or Express). Rates for domestic shipments are generally a flat rate regardless of the amount of your merchandise purchase and will not vary based on distance, only by speed of service.
Our domestic shipping rates can be determined from the table below (this includes shipping to physical addresses and P.O. Boxes provided through the US Postal Service. Rates for packages sent to APO/FPO addresses are rated based on address and package weight elements.):
|Service Level (48 Mainland States)||Flat Rate*|
|Service Level (Alaska, Hawaii)||Flat Rate*|
|Service Level (APO/FPO/DPO & Other US Territories – Guam, Puerto Rico, USVI, etc.)|
|Standard||Starts at $14.95**|
See the next section for international shipping information.Back to top
3. Do you ship orders outside of the United States or to US Territories?
Yes! We ship to select international destinations and US Territories (see below).
- Shipping options may vary depending on the delivery restrictions in your country. Not all shipping methods may be available.
- Exact shipping prices are unknown until you proceed through the checkout process.
- Additional fees such as taxes, duty, or brokerage may be requested upon delivery or billed in the future from the carrier selected and your local customs department. Ashley Stewart is not responsible for any of these costs.
- Tracking capabilities for international shipments are not available at this time.
Please see our shipping options below:
- Standard: Delivery Time = 3 - 21 business days
We ship to the following foreign countries*:
Countries By Region:
- Czech Republic
- Faroe Islands
- Georgia, Republic of
- San Marino
- United Kingdom
- Vatican City
- Brunei Darussalam
- Burma (Myanmar)
- French Polynesia
- Hong Kong
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Papua New Guinea
- Pitcairn Island
- Solomon Islands
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- Wallis and Futuna Islands
Latin and South America
- Antigua and Barbuda
- British Virgin Islands
- Cayman Islands
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- French Guiana
- Netherlands Antiles
- Saint Christopher and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Trinidad & Tobago
- Turks and Caicos Islands
Middle East & Africa
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Congo, Republic of the
- Cote D’Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
- Equatorial Guinea
- Saint Helena
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- UAE (United Arab Emirates)
Authorization: International orders may be required to scan proof of cardholder identity in order to prevent credit card fraud. We will contact you by email for additional information upon receipt of your order. For more information, please call our Customer Service Department toll-free in the US at 844-3ASHLEY or 605-271-6130 (International calls).Back to top
4. Do you ship to military addresses or P.O. Boxes?
Yes! We ship to PO Boxes and Military addresses (APO/FPO/DPO addresses) within USPS capabilities.
Sorry, but we cannot offer priority or express shipping for these shipments at this time.
Military Deliveries within the Continental US and Internationally:
Please note: The average delivery time is 3 to 21 business days, depending on the method selected. You must select "United States" as your country, enter APO or FPO as your city and select AP - Armed Forces Pacific, AA - Armed Forces Americas (except Canada), or AE - Africa, Canada, Europe, Middle East as your state from the pull down box.
P.O. Box Deliveries within the Continental US only:
Please Note: The average delivery time is 7 to 21 business days.Back to top
Payment/Credit Cart Information
1. What forms of payment do you accept? Can I pay by personal check or money order?
We accept the following payment types:
- Master Card
- Discover Card
- American Express
- Debit / Check cards
- Ashley Stewart Credit Card
- PayPal (note, when using PayPal, items purchased on that order are not returnable in our stores and must be returned to our E-commerce warehouse only)
Sorry, we do not accept personal checks, money orders, cash, or cash-on-delivery (C.O.D.).Back to top
2. How do I use my Gift Card on-line? Can it be used in retail stores?
At this time, gift cards can be used in our local stores only.
Protect your Gift Card. Your gift card should be treated like cash. If lost, damaged, used without your permission, or stolen, it will not be replaced. The available balance will be applied toward your purchase. This card can be used to purchase merchandise only. It may not be used to purchase other gift cards, redeemed for cash (except where the balance on the card is less than $5), or for payment of Ashley Stewart Credit Card balances. After 24 consecutive months of non-use, a service charge of $2 per month will be deducted from the remaining balance. As long as a balance remains, the funds making up such balance shall not expire. No variance from these terms and conditions will be allowed except in those states where legally required. For balance inquiry and all other information or questions, call 1-888-716-5803Back to top
3. When Will I Be Billed For My Order?
You will be billed for your order when the order ships from our fulfillment center.Back to top
4. My credit card was declined, but the charge is showing on my credit card. What happened?
If your order was declined during the checkout process, you may see what looks like a "charge" on your credit card statement. You have not been charged. The "charge" appearing on your credit card is called a pending hold. Pending holds come about because banks and credit card companies hold funds for on-line transactions while they verify information in order to determine whether or not to approve the transaction. If the transaction was declined by your bank or credit card Company, the hold will come off your statement in accordance with the policies established by your bank or Credit Card Company. If you have any questions about when the hold will come off, please contact your bank or credit card company directly.
Please Note: You may receive an error message in the checkout process if your billing information is not exactly how your bank/credit card company has it on file. The message will say "AVS Mis-match: The billing address provided does not match the billing address on file with your credit company". If this happens, use the edit button to edit the billing information you entered previously so that it matches exactly the information your bank or credit card company has on file. Please note that information entered after your billing information such as promotional codes, online store credits, etc., may have to be re-entered.
For further information about this or any other error message received during the checkout process, please call customer service at 844-3ASHLEY or 605-271-6130.Back to top
5. I recently ordered something, but now it's on sale. Do you honor price adjustments?
Yes, we issue price adjustments for items that go on sale on our website within 14 calendar days of your invoice date. Please have your invoice # ready and contact our Customer Service Department toll free at 844-3ASHLEY or 605-271-6130 to see if you are eligible for a price adjustment. Price adjustments will not be issued if the item was already marked "SALE" when you purchased it, or if you received a discount on that item by using a promotion code during checkout. Only one price adjustment per item is allowed. Should you be eligible for a price adjustment, we will gladly credit your original form of payment. Our stores are not able to process price adjustments for online orders.Back to top
6. Does AshleyStewart.com match retail store prices?
We do not match prices offered by retail stores (including Ashley Stewart stores) or other retail websites. We only match prices offered on www.AshleyStewart.com.Back to top
7. I received my order, but one item was missing, incorrect, or damaged. What happens now?
In the event of a missing item, it is possible the item was out of stock. Upon shipment of your order, we will send an Out of Stock Notification via email if one or more items on your order are out of stock. If you did not receive an Out of Stock Notification and your shipment is missing an item or you received an incorrect or damaged item, please contact Customer Service at Toll free 844-3ASHLEY or 605-271-6130. In the event of a damaged item, do not throw away your box; the shipping company may need to see it for the investigation.Back to top
8. I never received my order.
Please allow 7 business days for the package to be delivered. Please contact Customer Service after that time if you did not receive your order. They can be reached Toll free in the U.S. on 844-3ASHLEY or 605-271-6130. If your package was shipped domestically, you should have gotten a tracking number on your shipping confirmation email and you can go online yourself to determine if the package is still in transit. If your package is determined to be missing, an investigation will be conducted to track the package and check for delivery problems.Back to top
9. How can I apply for an Ashley Stewart Credit Card?
You can apply for our private label credit card online or call (800)-376-0581.Back to top
10. Is your site secure? Why do I not see the security lock symbol? Is my information kept private?
All transactions on Ashley Stewart are safe and every credit card purchase you make at www.AshleyStewart.com is backed by our Safe Shopping Guarantee. This means you pay nothing if unauthorized charges are made to your card as a result of shopping on this website.
Our secure server software (SSL) is the industry standard and is among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet. Our website is a registered member of veriSign, the leading provider of Internet trust services, including authentication, validation and payment. The security lock symbol appears only at the credit card entry stage of the checkout process.Back to top
1. Do any of your products contain lead?
Yes, our handbags, purses, clutch, totes, wallets, belts and footwear do.
Warning: These products contain lead, a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Do not put in mouth or chew and keep them away from children.Back to top
2. Do you have a catalog?Back to top
3. How do I obtain information regarding career opportunities?
As the leading specialty retailer targeting the fashion-savvy, urban female, we are always looking for talented individuals. At Ashley Stewart, we value and encourage smart, ambitious people, with good business acumen and a love of fashion, to achieve their greatest potential by working with us. If interested, please submit your resume via email. Career information regarding resumes, job postings and student internships may be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit our linkedin page to check out career opportunities and learn about company events.Back to top
4. How do I become a model?
Ashley Stewart does not accept unsolicited requests for modeling. All model services are to be obtained through traditional modeling agencies.Back to top
5. Who do I contact regarding business opportunities?
We apologize, at this time Ashley Stewart is not accepting business opportunities.Back to top
6. How do I obtain information regarding charity donations to my organization?
We apologize, at this time Ashley Stewart is not offering Donations.Back to top
7. How do I report any suspicious, suspected illegal or unethical activity?
Please contact the Ashley Stewart’s confidential Silent Witness Hotline toll-free at 800-338-2327.Back to top
8. I have not received my birthday promo code as I have in the past. How can I obtain this?
Please send an email to Customer Service with your name, birth date and phone number and they will assist you. Click here to send the email.Back to top